Finance Business Partner - Costs : £60,000 - £67,000 + benefits
For a global organisation with headquarters in central London, we're recruiting a Finance Business Partner - Costs. Working with the teams across the Products and Operations divisions, the Finance Business Partner will ensure business managers are making effective commercial decisions based on high-quality information and business partner support. This role will ensure decision are aligned to the operating plan in order to deliver products to customers while improving the management of the cost base, identifying opportunities and risks and influencing strategy to maximise value.
- Business partner with the Quality, Operations and Products Head of Function and their teams
- Build, maintain and influence key stakeholder relationships
- Ensure monthly reporting is communicated face to face with tailored commentary and insight
- Responsible for budget and forecast ensuring budget and forecast align to operating plan
- Interrogate costs and identify opportunities for cost transformation
- Own risks and opportunities reporting
- Work with revenue and profitability finance business partner to ensure costs are reflected in profitability models and can recommend product portfolio make up
- Identify and action opportunities to improve reporting processes
- Support the Projects team and provide guidance on treatment of certain cost types
- Work with FP&A team to ensure budget and forecast are accurately reflected in systems
- Proven experience in a business partnering role including excellent cost transformation, budgeting, forecasting and risk/opportunity management
- Strong Excel modelling and pricing experience
- CIMA/ACCA or ACA qualified (or studying towards)
- KPI development experience
- Strong understanding of the underlying accounting treatments of transactions and ability to spot anomalies
- Personable approach to financial management and able to build effective relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Ability and experience of communicating and influencing at a senior level
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.