Finance Business Partner
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
Are you a CCAB qualified accountant with experience of working in the NFP and charity sector?
Do you have a proven track record of working closely with budget holders working on financial budgets and project budgets?
Do you have experience of dealing with restricted funds, including the accurate allocation and use of funds?
This is a great opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join this membership organisation in their central London office. You will play a key role in the Finance team, streamlining current processes and introducing new systems.
- Preparation of management accounts and variance analysis, including budget vs actual - provide commentary as required
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Streamlining of current processes, maintaining robust controls
- Deputise for Senior Management Team when required
What you'll need to succeed?
- CCAB qualified accountant (part-qualified accountants will be considered)
- Strong management accounting experience, particularly in the charity and NFP sector
- Experience in a variety of accounting systems, including advanced Excel
If you are interested in this Finance Business Partner role then please get in touch with Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.email@example.com.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.