£48000.00 - £53000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Management Accountant - Central Services, Permanent, £48,000 - £53,000
For an international NGO based in London, we are recruiting a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis to support the Business Services Directorate (Corporate Services) and CFO and MD across Finance, IT, Estates, Legal and Capital Works areas. The Finance Business Partner will prepare the annual statutory accounts for the main charity and the trading subsidiary and will manage the annual audit to final sign-off of the Annual Report and Financial Statements. This role will also provide business support to the Customer Engagement Directorates.
- Provide first-class business partnering support to all budget holders within Business Services (Corporate functions) including Finance, IT, Estates, Legal and Capital Works
- Preparation and delivery of monthly management accounts to all budget holders
- Financial reporting and commercial modelling including income, profitability, cost analysis, forecasts, and modelling
- Supporting the annual budget, forecast and long-term business planning and modelling processes
- Support budget holders with P&L analysis and insight reporting
- Building improves business performance and financial reporting including dashboard and KPIs
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for Charity and Trading subsidiary, through to Annual Report
- Management of the external audit process, planning the timetable and liaising with Auditors
- Maintaining and enhancing internal forecasting and reporting model
- Cash-flow and reserves modelling and forecasting
What will you bring to this role?
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA or CIPFA qualified with non-profit or charity experience
- Proven experience as an engaging business partner, working in complex organisations
- Strong experience of preparing financial statements and preparing and supporting audit processes
- Commercial mind-set, strong modelling, and analytical skills
- Ability to present financial information in clear and engaging formats for decision making
- FP&A, forecasting, budgeting experience
- Experience or driving continuous improvement in business performance
- Charity accounting and FRS102 experience
- Modelling and dashboard experience including building models, graphs, and dashboards
- Power BI modelling / reporting
- Sun Systems and Q&A would be desirable!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.