£400 - £450 per day
5 months ago
Pro Finance is currently recruiting for a strong Business Partner is to support business leaders to deliver profitable and sustainable growth for services. The Business Partner is responsible for providing dedicated, commercial and financial decision support aligned to strategic and customer priorities, to win good business and improve shareholder value.
- Accountable for the accuracy of financial records, compliance, business financial plans and forecasts and manage month end processes including P&L and Balance Sheet management
- Understand the value drivers of the business
- Support the strategy through change control notifications and liaison with stakeholders
- Support business leaders to deliver through identification of over and under delivery, performing root cause analysis, and making recommendations.
- Develop customer relationships to support successful commercial and financial negotiations regarding variable revenue.
- Proactive assessment and management of financial and commercial risks
- Commercially qualified accountant CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Extensive experience working in a Finance organisation
- Capability of adding value in a commercially orientated environment.
- Ability to influence, negotiate, listen to and resolve conflicts with decision makers, highlight problems, offer practical solutions, and support their execution
- Strong experience of understanding relationships between key financial and non-financial business value drivers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Professional, committed, conscientious, pro-active and innovative.
- Ability to prioritise workloads appropriately and manage virtual team
- High level of computer literacy including Excel; Powerpoint; Word; Financial Systems.
- Focus on achievement of targeted results.
- High level of awareness of the market within which the company operates.
- Adaptable, energetic and a continuous learner
This a a great role for someone who would like to join an organisation with passion within their industry and wants to be part of their future growth. If you are interested please call me on 0207 269 6350 or email me on email@example.com
Please get in touch ASAP as clients will be interviewing relevant candidates w/c15th March.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.