Up to £55000.00 per annum
1 day ago
13 February 2022
Finance Business Partner - Investment Project | 3-month contract | £55,000 pro-rata / Day-rate
For a global health organisation, we're recruiting a Finance Business Partner to provide support for the Director of FP&A in a project specifically looking at improving analysis of the performance of regional and global functions. The role will also be key in supporting on a business case for a new commercial channel. This role could be recruited on an equivalent day-rate too.
- Support the FP&A Director with the development of 3-5yr financial models for various services, working closely with stakeholders across the organisation.
- Develop business cases and models to support transformation
- Produce robust forecasts, reports, and insight for decision-making.
- Modelling of efficiencies and investment needed
- Generation of cash flow assumptions for business cases
- Support stakeholders in preparing business cases for the investment board
- Provide analysis and insights to support commercial decision-making including market and competitor / customer information
- CCAB qualified with strong FP&A, management information and reporting from a global organisation
- Experience of the appraisal of investment projects and business cases
- Strong finance business partnering experience gained in a commercial company undergoing growth and development
- Excellent Excel modelling skills are a must
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.