Commercial Finance Business Partner: £48,000 + Benefits
For a prestigious visitor attraction, we are recruiting a Commercial Finance Business Partner to work directly with senior leaders to support decision making. Focusing on profitability and cost reduction, the Senior Commercial Analyst will use models to provide analysis for high-quality decision-making. This role will develop budgets and forecasts and will develop the 10-year business plan. Projects will also include the implementation of a new ePOS system for visitors, ticketing and bookings.
- Support multiple budget holders to plan, forecast, analyse and report income an expenditure across Visitor Numbers, Admissions Income, Retail, Catering, Experiences, Education, Events, Membership, Marketing, Digital and Communications
- Work with Leadership Team to provide financial analysis of monthly results, forecasts and budgets
- Provide commercial business challenge to ensure KPI's and financial targets are met
- Develop financial models for Commercial and Engagement teams and run it with various scenarios to help build 10-year strategic business plan
- Play key role in supporting delivery unit through 10-year FP&A process
- Support design and development of new reporting framework
- Prepare monthly KPI reports for both visitor attraction sites
- Provide robust industry, competitor and economic insight
- Support the selection and implementation of new ticketing ePOS system
- Analyse visitor and income impact on exhibits, donation and Gift Aid conversion rates on admission tickets, pricing strategy and business cases
- Management of monthly internet sales; building and using forecasting models for visitors / admissions income and membership income
- Build successful relationships with the Head of Finance, CFO and MD of Business Services, COO, and Chief Marketing and Engagement Officer and Head of Retail
What will you bring to this role?
- CCAB qualification
- Proven finance business partner experience in a commercial, retail or visitor attraction setting
- Experience driving forecasting and budgeting processes
- Financial modelling
- Delivering insightful reporting
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Ability to challenge decision making and drive continuous improvement in business performance
- Specific experience of reporting and analysing retailing and other commercial operations
- Available to interview and start a new role within 2 weeks.