£40000.00 - £43000 per annum
4 months ago
Finance Business Partner - Corporate Services - up to £43,000 + Benefits
On behalf of a large international NGO, we are recruiting a Finance Business Partner to support stakeholders across Global Corporate Services including HR, Finance, IT, Programme Support and Business Systems. The Finance Business Partner will report to the Global Head of FP&A and will manage the financial and management reporting for all Global Corporate Services and will partner with the Director of IT and the Directors of Global Information Systems to ensure budgets are robust, costs are managed and that project business cases are scrutinised and aligned to strategy.
- Lead annual budgeting for Corporate Services, partnering the Executive Team, leading quarterly forecasting
- Lead the Corporate Services month-end reporting, analysis, and management information
- Business partner up to 40 cost centre managers, providing support on business plans, budget, investment funding and project analysis
- Work closely with the HR team to provide information on salary costing, salary reviews and bonus
- Business partner with the Directors of IT and Global Information Services with managing project budgets, forecasting and planning
- Support stakeholders with investment appraisals, project bids and business cases
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA or Part Qualified and actively studying
- Track-record of partnering either clients in Practice or stakeholders in a company
- Strong experience of presenting analysis and data to different audiences
- Experience of Corporate Services finance business partnering is desirable
- Strong MS Excel skills are essential
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.