£250.00 - £300 per day
29 days ago
03 July 2020
Finance Business Partner - Corporate Services: £250 - £300 Per Day (6-months +)
For an organisation based in central London, we are recruiting a Finance Business Partner for 6 months. The Finance Business Partner will provide financial support to the Corporate and Business Services Directorate, the Engagement Team and two further Commercial Sites covering Finance, IT, Estates, Legal and Capital Works. This role will report to the Business Partner Manager and will work closely with Heads of Service across the organisation. The role will understand financial performance and compliance, identify risks, and build financial capacity with Corporate and Business Services. This role will be for 6 months either as a day-rate or FTC.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly management accounts to all budget holders
- Support budget holders through P&L analysis and insight linking to business strategies and plans and commercial support
- Support the annual Budget, Mid-Year forecast and any longer-term business planning processes, supporting budget holders
- Build improved business performance and financial reporting, including monthly reporting and developing a new KPI reporting process
- Provide financial information and analysis to Directors, Heads of Service
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for all companies and trading entities
- Management of the external audit processes, planning and timetable
- Financial reporting tasks including monthly preparation of accruals, cash-flow and reserves forecasting, capital expenditure reporting, monitoring, and forecasting
What will you bring to this role?
- CCAB qualified or finalist level with proven experience of working within a large complex organisation
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to think strategically
- Experience of preparing financial statements and preparing and supporting audit processes
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting experience
- Business partnering expertise, especially in a large-complex NGO
- Experience of Sun Systems, Q&A reporting, and Excel modelling
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.