£250.00 - £300 per day
6 months ago
Interim International Business Partner: £250 - £300 Per Day (6-months +)
For an international NGO based in central London, we are recruiting an International Finance Business Partner for 6 months. This international accounting role will report to the Business Partner Manager and will work closely with Conservation Programmes in London and overseas. The International Finance Business Partner will develop and implement accounting systems and procedures and budgeting that is fit for purpose. The role will understand financial performance and compliance, identify risks, and build financial capacity with in-country teams. This role will be for 6 months either as a day-rate or FTC.
- Develop a Grant Management Reporting Tool for all Donor Funded Grants
- Work with International Finance Business Partner Manager to project manage the year-end process for all country programmes and regions
- Develop financial strategy, policies and procedures
- Develop processes to ensure information is received from international programmes for consolidation into the management reporting
- Map out how financial management is resourced and develop operating structure that is fit for purpose
- Provide regular reporting and updates to SMT ensuring oversight across international operations
- Provide expert Grant financial management to support externally funded Conservation Programmes - supporting DFID, EU and various UN and US Government agencies
- Support during all internal and external audit work
- Contribute to an increase in financial management capacity of Conservation Programmes
- Develop budgets that align with multi-year plans and Country strategies
- Support Programme Managers with preparation and review of budgets for new Grant applications
- Identify and mitigate financial risks, working with SMT
- Support Conservation Operations and Programmes senior leadership teams as well as Country leaders to develop plans for rolling our accounting systems and policies
- Work with Conservation Programmes to monitor compliance and financial controls
What will you bring to this role?
- CCAB qualified or finalist level with proven experience of working with overseas finance teams in an International NGO
- Proven experience of financial management and financial reporting in relation to Grant funded work
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting experience
- Business partnering expertise, especially overseas in a development NGO
- Experience of UK Government, EU, UN and DFID
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.