Up to £55000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Finance Business Partner - Programmes
London, with international travel 2 - 3 times a year
- Are you a fully qualified Accountant (CCAB or equivalent) with demonstrable Business Partnering experience?
- Do you have advanced knowledge and experience of donor fund management and reporting for major donors, trust and foundations?
- Do you have proven experience of working for an INGO/international charity and have worked with regional country offices to build and maintain strong and robust financial controls and reporting?
If so, read on! Our Client, a much loved and respected brand are seeking a Finance Business Partner - Programmes.
What their own staff say about them:
- "The best placed I have ever worked"
- "Everyone chips in from the CEO down"
- "Wonderful colleagues and the opportunity to make a real difference in some challenging parts of the world"
You will also enjoy an excellent benefits package and 35 hour working week, offering you a real work/life balance.
To lead on the financial planning for countries through the design and development of Multi-Year-Budgeting templates that effectively and efficiently capture the Multi-Year-Plans. And to provide sound financial counsel to the Directorate of International Programmes that aids the achievement of operational and strategic programme objectives. This requires the effective planning and management of financial resources within the international Country Programmes
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Financial Control, Monitoring and Reporting
- Financial Planning and Management
- Risk Management
- Donor Reporting - Restricted funding (including Grant Ready)
- Grant Payments (Financial Management)
- Finance Business Partnering and Financial Business Partnering (UK and in-country)
- Travel to regional offices approx. 2 -3 times a year
- A professional CCAB accounting qualification
- Demonstrable Business Partnering experience and management reporting
- Extensive experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Experience of supporting the set-up of financial and internal controls systems for Country and regional offices
- Demonstrable experience of donor fund management and reporting for major donors, trusts and foundations
- Experience of working for a NGO/international charity
- The ability to travel overseas 2-3 times a year - approx. 30 days a year in total
- The ability to speak one or more of the following languages - French, Arabic, Spanish, Hindi, Urdu with be desirable although not essential
In return, you will enjoy working with a very well established charity, with great offices and working environment, and you will make a real difference to people in some of the worlds challenging countries
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.