£37000.00 - £41715.00 per annum
4 months ago
Finance Business Partner, up to £41,700 + Benefits
For a large membership organisation and registered charity, we are recruiting a Finance Business Partner to provide financial support to Grant funded Projects and to assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts and reconciliations. This is a permanent role starting immediately so applicants taking priority will be immediately available for interview and start.
- Help with the preparation of grant application budgets.
- Set-up reporting packs for each project and monitor spend against budget for individual projects
- Be main point of contact in finance for Project Managers to discuss the project's financial position.
- Prepare and present Project Report packs as required by Funding agreements.
- Partner with the Senior Management Accountant on monthly management accounts and in the preparation of a full monthly pack for the FC to review.
- Prepare reconciliations for all bank accounts, Fixed Asset and intercompany
- Prepare Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger reconciliations.
- Ensure month end cut off is properly carried out by Sales ledger and Purchase ledger staff.
- Work with BI to improve integration processes between Integra and Exchequer.
- QBE Accountant, part-qualified or studying (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- Experience of project accounting, Grants and Donors
- Experience with project finance monitoring and reporting
- Experience of accounting reconciliation work
- Experience of working in the charity or non-profit sector would be desirable
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.