Finance Change Governance Manager
£26,406 - £33,112 + Great Benefits + Civil Service Pension
A fantastic new opportunity for a Change Governance Manager has arisen to join a global matrix organisation in their Manchester office. You will be responsible for running the global finance governance process and advising on improvements to the finance processes and systems.
What's great about this role?
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Civil service pension
- Flexible working and opportunities to work from home
- Discounts at major retailers + many other perks
- Managing the governance process for global finance processes and systems to ensure changes are prioritised according to business needs
- Assisting with the delivery of system changes
- Ensuring efficiency of the governance processes
- Engaging with key stakeholders and ensuring the involvement with process and system change activity
- Coaching finance team on governance and change control processes
- Recommending improvements to the governance process and managing their implementations
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of conducting, coordinating and communicating change control
- A proven track record of working within international and multi-cultural organisations
- Key stakeholder engagement
- Previous involvement in the implementation of a new finance process and knowledge of project management and change management documentation
If you would like to discuss this Finance Change Governance Manager role, get in contact with Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.email@example.com. Interviews are being held soon, so get in touch ASAP!