London, England / Home-Based / Flexible
£60000 - £65000 per annum + a range of flexi benefits
18 days ago
06 December 2020
Finance Consultant (Public Sector)
As a Finance Consultant (Public Sector) you will be responsible for delivering client projects and for developing and maintaining client relationships this role will also be involved in delivering a wider range of consultancy work as determined by business need
You will be part of a team and/or leading on client assignments. These range from finance-led improvement projects; supporting clients with Finance systems replacement projects; savings and transformation projects and programmes and a whole range of other finance-related projects
- CCAB qualified (or equivalent) such as CIPFA, ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Have experience within a public sector organisation such as central government, local government or any other publicly funded body
- Strong technical accounting experience including financial and statutory reporting, management accounts, investment analysis, systems implementation , financial aspects of performance within the Public Sector etc
- Experience of developing leads, of winning and delivering customer-orientated client-based services in a consultancy or professional services environment
- Excellent knowledge of public sector final accounting requirements and likely future developments
- Strong client facing and presentation skills
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.