Financial Controls Manager: £65,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
For a global organisation based in central London, we're recruiting a Financial Controls Manager. This role leads on all financial controls activities which take place within Group, supporting the Group Risk and Internal Audit Manager and the Head of Group Accounting, Tax and Treasury. The Financial Controls Manager will lead on monthly reconciliations, statutory compliance and the control of assets. Success factors will include error-free period end close, accurate internal reporting and compliance.
- Ensure Balance Sheet reconciliations are in place across the Group including leading on a risk-based review processes - making changes as necessary.
- Ensure Group Balance Sheet accounts procedures and reviewed with policy (UK, Oversees and new acquisitions)
- Lead period-end processes, financial statements preparation and Group Audits
- Document and review existing financial controls and compliance processes revising as necessary
- Develop and deliver the Groups financial risk management and annual financial controls review plan
- Regular internal reviews to assess compliance of Group entities, clusters and staff
- Review processes and procedures and records to ensure Group entities are operating in line with local GAAP, industry and compliance standards
- Lead on the design of control framework for new financial tools and systems
- Substantial financial compliance, risk, controls and assurance experience
- In-depth knowledge of UK GAAP, SORP and other relevant financial regulatory and compliance requirements
- Experience to support multi-location teams and global finance stakeholders
- Track record in continuous improvement delivery and in influencing
- Willingness to travel across the UK and globally
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.