West London, London
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + car, pension
22 days ago
02 October 2021
I am currently working with a fast growing retail organisation based in London who are seeking first class Finance Director to be responsible for leading the finance department and providing strategic and financial guidance to drive effective change within the business.
You will be key part of a tight and effective leadership team, you will apply your thought process across the wider business and help accelerate transition to have national presence.
You will increase company profitability and sustainability by reshaping the business model and enhance the commercial edge of Management Team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will improve the financial control environment throughout the business, implement financial automation, improving processes and developing best practices, as well as ensuring all financial commitments are met.
You will oversee budgeting, forecasting and cashflow management to guide all business entities through a high growth phase and access suitable cash sources to fund investments and acquisitions.
Additionally, you will:
- Assist with, and help lead, acquisition and greenfield opportunities
- Provide advice and guidance on financial strategy
- Develop and control the company's annual operating budget
- Develop and implement an internal audit programme
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management
- Proven progressive experience in a senior commercial finance position
- Strong management experience
- Having a flexible and methodical approach to business
- A proven ability to mould yourself to situations and adapt quickly
- Great analytical and Microsoft Office (incl. Advanced Excel) skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.