£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
19 days ago
28 October 2021
I am currently supporting an organisation that is goig through rapid growth and are seeking an experienced Transformation Finance Manager.
You will establish best practice, implement new systems and ways of working, while maintaining the output of deliverables. Finance function is split between FP&A / Business partnering, and Financial Operations; AP, AR, Payroll and Management Accounts.
You will be integral part of the team and help to improve systems and processes, while redesigning requirements and operating methods via continuous improvement to scale in line with the companies ambitions and needs.
What you'll do
- Work across finance functions FP&A, AR, AP, Payroll, Mgmt Accts to enhance and improve current processes, systems, controls or insights.
- Be responsible for ad-hoc analysis and business cases, such as completion accounts, business or performance analysis, systems purchases, gap analysis.
- Create and implement process improvements
- Train and develop staff in best practice.
- Improve processes, develop automation and implement systems.
- Improve reporting and insights.
You are looking to build on your experience. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a great team with some influential individuals with an opportunity to build some meaningful relationships.
What we're looking for
- You will be a systems champion, with a mind for automating and connecting processes via systems in the most efficient manner.
- Curious and investigative, looking to understand processes and always asking questions.
- Preferably ACA or ACCA qualified.
- A finance generalist, with working knowledge of AP, AR, Payroll.
- Experience with Management Accounts & FP&A is highly desirable.
- Demonstrate involvement / lead for multiple projects, improvements, integrations, installations and automations.
- High quality business case examples
- Improved reporting MI & BI, to deliver insight - especially graphical dashboards.
- Strong Excel skills (or google sheets) at least to Index, match and indirect levels.
- Looker (google suite BI system) is highly desirable.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.