£36000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + + Benefits
8 months ago
Up to 38,000 + Benefits
Are you a CCAB qualified accountant with experience of working in the INGO sector?
Do you have a proven track record of managing the Finance function?
Are you experienced with a variety of accounting systems?
This is a great opportunity for a Finance Manager to join this international humanitarian organisation in their London office. You will play a key role in the day-to-day running of the Finance team.
- Managing the finances of the organisation
- Assisting in the production of management accounts and presenting them to the Board
- Ensuring full compliance with statutory requirements including Charities SORP
- Donor reporting
- Preparation of budgets and re-forecasting
- Business partnering duties
- Managing a small team, streamlining processes and ensuring company policies are adhered to
What you'll need to succeed
- CCAB Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience of working within the INGO sector
- Experience of a variety of accounting systems - including Sage and QuickBooks
If you are interested in this Finance Manager position then please get in touch with Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.firstname.lastname@example.org!
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.