£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
4 days ago
12 November 2021
I am currently working with a Book Publishing Company, based in London, and we have been appointed to source a Finance Manager for this fast growing retailer.
This person will be integral part of the growth of the company in the years to come. The likely candidate will be someone who would enjoy being part of the book industry.
Financial and business planning
- Support the senior management team by providing financial reports, planning and forecasting data, including business analysis and performance measures
- Provide information, guidance, and challenge business assumptions
- Support targets based on strategies for growth and diversification
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Oversee the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Management of the accounting function, supported by company accountants for compliance, legislation and tax regulations
- Management of cash, banking and credit cards
- Develop and maintain sound financial processes to support and optimise company operations
- Report risk and management data
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Five years in a similar role
- Degree in a relevant background and appropriate finance or accounting qualification ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices
- Advanced mathematical and Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail with experience of distilling complex financial information for business decision-making
- Experience of providing financial analysis and forecasting
- Experience of reviewing contracts and project budgets
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.