£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Finance Manager - Part Time (24 hours per week) | 50-60K FTE (30-36K Pro Rata) | Permanent | London
For a fantastic community transport charity, we are recruiting their new part-time Finance Manager. This role will be contracted to 24 hours per week and will report directly to the CEO to oversee the day-to-day Finance function, management accounting and statutory financial accounts. The Finance Manager will manage a small Finance and Payroll team.
- Day-to-day financial management including reporting, forecasting, annual accounts, and audit
- All financial accounting including payments, and credit control
- Management and development of a small Finance and Payroll team
- Partner with the CEO and SLT to produce and implement robust financial reporting and planning processes
- Work with CEO on the development of investment appraisals and business cases for new business
- Partner Trustees, Chair of Audit Committee, and a range of external stakeholders including banks, auditors, and legal firms
- Qualified accountant with experience of managing small multi-functional teams
- VAT knowledge and experience
- Extensive experience of regulatory frameworks including VAT, HMRC, Payroll and returns
- Experience of SORP and in preparing charity annual statutory accounts and management of the annual audit
- Experience of Governance, insurance and working with Trustees, regulators, and funders
- Experience of cash flow forecasting, annual budgeting, and payroll knowledge
- Strong Excel and Sage experience
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.