£26,000 - £29,000 + Benefits
Are you a Finance Officer who has previous experience working within the not-for-profit and charity sector?
Do you want the opportunity for a career progression within a busy finance team in central London?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top children's charity to ensure to ensure the financial processes are taken care of in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the sales ledger, including raising the sale invoices, processing all receipts and ensuring all payments are carried out accurately
- Looking after the credit control function and following up with any outstanding balances
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Processing credit card payments
- Assisting with management accounts when necessary
What you'll need to succeed
- AAT qualified, or ACA/ACCA/CIMA part-qualified
- Proven track record of maintaining and reviewing the sales ledger and credit control (ideally)
- Experience of working within the charity and NFP sector
In return you will get
- Fantastic training scheme available
- Season ticket loan
- Staff discount at major retailers
- Great pension contribution
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Sofia Mussa on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.firstname.lastname@example.org . Interviews will be held this week, so don't miss out on a great opportunity!