£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Finance Officer - Grants and Donors (Maternity Cover) £35,000 - £40,000, London
On behalf of a large NGO, we are recruiting for a Finance Officer to support in the financial management of project financed by private Donors and Government institutions (Restricted Projects). The Finance Officer will support the Head of Finance and Operations on internal reporting and project and grant related reporting and compliance. This role is for 8 - 9 months and is covering maternity.
- Work closely with project teams and assist on the financial management of projects funded by Donors and the EU
- Produce financial reporting on the progress of projects and programmes
- Donor project budget monitoring and variance commentary
- Collate and verify financial reports sent by member associations and partners before submitting to the main Donor
- Liaise with partners on the financial management of Sub-grants awarded to them
- Report on budget vs actual
- Develop and automate reporting templates for project monitoring
- Monitor budgets of funded projects including time-sheets, salaries, and staff costs
- Support monthly closure tasks including salary allocation, internal reporting, actuals vs budget and quarterly budget revisions
- Support year-end audit processes as well as statutory financial statements, assisting Audit.
- Experience reporting on and the accounting for restricted income projects
- Experience dealing with Donors and Grants
- Experience working for a non-profit or NGO, ideally with international programmes
- French speaking would be ideal
- Experience with Winbooks and NetSuite is an asset
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.