Up to £37000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Finance Officer, Payments | 12-month FTC | £37,000
On behalf of a large NGO, we are recruiting a Finance Officer, Payments for a 12-month contract to cover maternity leave. The Finance Officer - Payments role will manage all payments undertaken by the Central Officer suppliers and will be responsible for identifying and recording all income, bank reconciliations, VAT, and purchase ledger.
- Payments: run the weekly payment cycle for approved purchase orders and approve all central office POs and check VAT codes before approval
- Billing all central office POs pending approval, posting supplier credit notes and inputting supplier bank account details
- Weekly BACS run and Barclays.net payment system transfers
- Supplier reconciliations and cash, bank, and deposit account reconciliations
- Monitor the bank and deposit balances and maintain bank account reports in Excel
- Manage all income receipts and raise invoices on NetSuite
- Check all central office payroll including P11D, payroll payments and tax office returns, liaise with the payroll bureaux and process multi-currency staff payroll
- Monthly bank reconciliations for all central office accounts
- Reconcile payroll and accounts payable balance sheet accounts
- AAT qualified or equivalent with proven experience of working within a busy international finance team
- Previous experience of accounts payable, income, posting journals and using a multi-currency ledger is essential
- Experience in treasury management, bank reconciliations and control account reconciliations in multiple currencies is essential
- Basic VAT experience is essential
- Strong experience of MS Excel, Sun Accounts, or other ERP systems
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.