Sales Ledger Officer (Temp - 3 months) £15 - 20 per hour (Ltd Co)
For an international NGO, we are recruiting a Sales Ledger Officer for a 3-month temporary position. The Sales Ledger Officer will report to the Transaction Services Manager and play a key role in preparing the organisation for Year-End. The Sales Ledger Officer will oversee all aspects of sales ledger from raising invoices to issuing statements, managing accounts, chasing debtors and reconciling aged debt reports to the balance sheet. The Sales Ledger Officer will also prepare and post journals to the SUN Systems.
- Raise sales invoices for trade debtors, ensuring VAT is accurate
- Prepare and post journals on SUN Systems
- Review aged debtor listings and chase outstanding debt
- Meet with other business areas prior to Year-End to ensure funds and income are collected
- Reconcile aged debtor report to Balance Sheet
- Send out statements to customers at Month-End and deal with queries
- Chase outstanding monies via phone and email, updating debtor notes regularly
- Review Income Inbox daily and support team with ad-hoc requests
What will you bring to this role?
- AAT qualified with proved Sales Ledger experience including invoicing, outstanding debt collection and credit control
- Year-End experience
- Retail and Commercial operations experience with outsourced suppliers
- Posting Journals
- Previous experience of SUN Systems