£35000 - £40000 per annum
12 days ago
18 December 2021
Finance Officer, Transactions | 6-month FTC | £35,000 - 40,000
On behalf of a large NGO, we are recruiting a Finance Officer, Transactions for a 6-month contract to support the implementation of Dynamics 365. The Finance Officer will support all accounts payable transactions undertaken by the Central Office and will be responsible for supporting with the data migration and systems reconciliations as well as bank reconciliations, VAT, and purchase ledger.
- Payments: support the BAU payment cycle for approved purchase orders and approve all central office POs and check VAT codes before approval
- Work with the Dynamics implementation team to carry out data migration and testing
- Support the billing and management of all all central office POs
- Supplier reconciliations and cash, bank, and deposit account reconciliations
- Monitor the bank and deposit balances and maintain bank account reports in Excel
- Manage all income receipts and raise invoices on Dynamics 365
- Monthly bank reconciliations for all central office accounts
- Reconcile payroll and accounts payable balance sheet accounts
- AAT qualified or equivalent with proven experience of working within a busy international finance team
- Experience of data migration, system updates or system implementation - ideally Dynamics 365
- Previous experience of accounts payable, income, posting journals and using a multi-currency ledger is essential
- Experience in treasury management, bank reconciliations and control account reconciliations in multiple currencies is essential
- Basic VAT experience is essential
- Strong experience of MS Excel, Dynamics 365, or other ERP systems
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.