Up to £70000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Finance Transformation Consultant - 6-month FTC | £70,000 Pro-Rata
For a nationwide organisation undergoing large-scale change to its Back-office functions, we are recruiting a Finance Transformation Consultant. Reporting to the FD and the Programme Director, the Finance Transformation Consultant will support development of new and updated end-to-end business processes, ways of working and work structures.
The Finance Transformation Consultant will focus on designing Finance, Purchasing and Payroll end-to-end processes with subject matter experts and make use of Oracle functionality. The role will design process flows, propose amendments to policy and procedures and will assist in the definition of financial and non-financial benefits realisation.
- Business Process Design: Lead the design of end-to-end processes across R2R, O2C, P2P, Budgeting, Forecasting, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Year End Close
- Ensure business drivers, operational processes and strategies are detailed
- Liaise with stakeholders and the Finance Team to define new or amend existing designs
- Work with Finance to design ways of working and define policies
- AS IS and TO BE reporting
- Charity, NGO, or Health Care experience
- Excellent knowledge of good Finance working practice and process work-flow through working in an operational role in finance
- Excellent knowledge of cloud-based ERP Finance Systems Implementation
- Experience of leading ERP finance transformations
- Design of benefits realisation plans
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.