Up to £50000.00 per annum + neg
26 days ago
20 June 2021
As a Finance Transformation Project Manager, you will lead one the organisations most important transformation projects; replacing the current financial accounting software and transforming finance processes and ways of working.
Duties and responsibilities -
- Be a key member of the Finance Transformation project team; engage and collaborate with IT, software suppliers and internal and external
- Coordinate the process that will evaluate, identify, source and select a value for money system that enhances the efficiency of ways of working, processing and
- Deliver the finance transformation project using the appropriate methodologies, documentation and management of each stage of the life Championing an agile mindset throughout the work.
- Manage the integration with existing systems and proposed future integration's.
- Coordinate training workshops for seamless transition to using the new system and
- With a user centred approach, holistically manage the impact of change across the
- Lead a collaborative, dynamic planning process; prioritising work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the
- Coach colleagues with project delivery responsibilities in agile mindset and delivery best
Essential experience -
- Demonstrable experience of procuring and delivering finance, or similar complex interconnected systems, using appropriate
- Experience managing data migrations and setting up new data ﬂows.
- Demonstrable understanding of financial processes, how the finance function operates, GDPR regulations and the implications for managing financial
- Strong planning skills; both at a high level and also able to get into the detail to make things happen when
- Excellent communication skills with ability to inﬂuence stakeholders at all levels, enabling them to engage in the project and contribute appropriately to
- Experience of working with teams to transform their ways of working. With ability to successfully bring others on a journey of
- Charity sector experience
Your experience will demonstrate a background in implementation and integration of complex systems. You must have experience of bringing a team on a transformation journey and putting the user at the heart of that journey. In your role you'll also contribute to the transition to a more robust agile project delivery culture through coaching and consulting, in collaboration with other delivery-focused peers.
This is a 15 month FTC or daily rate
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.