£13 - £15 per hour + through umbrella
about 1 month ago
Im currently working with NFP organisation that supports every day hundreds of people across the world - when disaster strikes.
This role is on ongoing basis working remotely and we need someone who speaks fluent FRENCH and can start immediately.
Finance & Administration Officer will be accountable for the sound accounting management of MRCA/RI France Offices
Will implement HR administration and record-keeping as required and as directed by GSO HR;
Provide an office management service; and ensure health and safety compliance as requested by GSO HR.
Finance & Accounting (80% of Time)
* Ensure that all RI accounting and financial policies and procedures are adhered to for the French offices and identify any gaps in current practice in relation to compliance with French accounting standards.
* Manage day-to-day accounting functions for MRCA/RI France offices, including bookkeeping in 'Ciel' software on a monthly basis, cashbox verification, bank account reconciliation, advances' reconciliation and coordination and follow up on bank transfers.
* During fiscal year-end closing:
* manage the accounts closing exercise for France offices;
* verify expenses against supporting documents for the whole year
* Ensure that all the necessary documents are available, up-to-date and properly archived physically and electronically;
* Verify and validate the inventories;
* Prepare the annual financial report for the General Assembly.
* Transition from 'Ciel' to a new accounting software.
* Ensure that an effective filing system is in place and keep a record of all support documents related to the French offices.
* Ensure that a proper filing system is in place and keep record of all financial, administrative and supporting documents both electronically and physically.
Human Resources administration (10% of Time)
* Assist with the recruitment of France staff (including placing job advertisements; and support for visa processes)
* Organize the local on-boarding of new staff joining France teams.
* Stay up to date with policy and other developments within GSO HR, including attending the bi-weekly HR meetings, when possible' and participating in relevant projects that may from time to time be set up (subject to other work commitments).
General Administration (10% of Time)
* Control and validate contracts with third parties related to the French offices (office leases, software, utilities, insurances, etc).
* Liaise with global Finance, HR and Operations Departments and provide relevant and accurate information as required.
* Ensure the France offices operate effectively in terms of IT and telephone systems, office supplies and equipment.
* Ensure that appropriate safety (including fire safety) and security measures are in place. * Facilitate the use of the offices and meeting rooms by colleagues and partners visiting Paris and Lyon.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.