Finance and Administration Officer
Part-time - 21hrs
£40,000 pro rata
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Finance and Administration Officer to join one of Britain's oldest art charities. You will play a vital part in managing all aspects of the charity's financial operation, ensuring all charitable obligations are met. You will also assist in managing the charity's property.
- Producing quarterly management accounts and year end accounts in accordance with current SORP requirements
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Managing the annual audit and submission of the annual return to the Charity Commission
- Ensuring timely payments of grants and invoices and chasing all sums due
- Managing Gift Aid and producing Annual Gift Aid claims for submission to HMRC
- Ensuring risk management and fraud prevention in all financial transactions through appropriate policies and best practice
- Making sure all building obligations are met, including Fire and Health & Safety requirements
What you will need to succeed
- You will be AAT, ACA, ACCA qualified (part-qualified accountants will be considered)
- At least 5 years' previous experience in the not-for-profit sector
- Great understanding of charity accounting and restricted funds
For more information on this Finance and Administration Officer role, contact Sofia Mussa today on 0207 269 6339 or email at Sofia.firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews will be held next week, so get in touch today!