£44500 - £54500 per annum
4 months ago
Financial Accountant, 48 - 54K + Benefits (12 months FTC)
London | Remote
For a large education organisation in central London, we are recruiting a Financial Accountant to work with the Head of Financial Reporting in the preparation of consolidated financial statements. The Financial Accountant will prepare balance sheet reconciliations, produce statutory returns, and get involved in the Oracle systems implementation project. This role is for 12 months initially but could be extended / made permanent thereafter.
- Leading the preparation of statutory accounts for the Group and subsidiaries including schedules
- Preparation of all statutory returns
- Deputise for the Head of Financial Reporting
- Responsible for the opening balances of the Group and subsidiaries
- Ensuring accuracy and robustness of data in the nominal ledgers
- Reconciliation of all period-end and closure
- Year-end lead on the Finance system
- Dealing with internal and external audit
- Management and development of the Assistant Financial Accountant
- Working as required on the Oracle implementation project including implementing financial controls, training processes and manuals
- Cash-flow forecasting and authorisation of BACS payment runs
- ACA or CCAB qualified with strong financial accounting and controls experience
- First-rate communication skills and the ability to liaise with dispersed stakeholders whilst maintaining influence and emotional sensitivity
- External or internal audit experience and preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Experience in a large, dynamic organisations
- Experience in the implementation of new systems with associated training notes
- Ideally advanced Excel, Oracle experience
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.