£48000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Financial Accountant | 12-month FTC | £48,000 - £50,000
On behalf of a large NGO, we are recruiting a Financial Accountant to manage a small team of 3 staff who manage the financial transactions and payments to partners and suppliers. The Financial Accountant will deliver high-quality financial accounting and reporting and will improve internal controls, financial systems, and other key deliverables. The Financial Accountant will lead on the month-end and balance sheet control process as well as the closure of Regional Offices and production of consolidated management accounts.
- Lead the month-end process, ensuring the month-end checklist is adhered to and closed
- Review and sign-off balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly bass
- Lead and manage the quarterly cash advance process to regional offices
- Review the cash and commodity grants issued to Member Associations
- Manage cashflow projections and reporting
- Ensure grant related payments to Member Associations are correct and reconciled
- Review, recommend and implement changes to processes and systems including master data cleansing and improvements to NetSuite
- Manage, coach, and develop a team of 3 staff
- Prepare analysis for external Audit
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Proven experience in Group accounting, multi-currency ledgers and financial accounting and reporting in a complex multi-national organisation
- Proven experience in leading and managing a team is essential
- Experience from the international NGO sector would be welcomed
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.