Financial Accounting Officer
Up to £32,000
Do you want to work for a National Regulatory Authority?
What's great about this organisation?
- Supportive, varied and energetic environment
- Flexible working
- Brand new office - Canary Wharf Docklands!
Key responsibilities as the Accounts Officer:
- Assist in preparing financial statements and evidence for auditing purposes
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations when required
- Maintenance of the logs scheme payments and cash management as required
- Manage all data submissions to HM Treasury, Cabinet Office and other government departments
You'll make the perfect Accounts Officer if you have:
- Experience of working in a finance team
- Excellent understanding of financial accounting, statutory accounts and payments
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Preferably chartered accountancy qualified or working towards qualification
Please forward your CV before the 12th July deadline:
0207 269 6348