Financial Consultant (R&D Tax Relief) - London - £30,000 - £45,000
This Top 10 Firm's specialist Innovation & Technology is a sub-department within Tax and comprises engineers, software programmers and scientists as well as specialist finance professionals.
- Leading R&D meetings with clients, building and developing effective working relationships with colleagues, intermediaries and other networks to develop further opportunities and business over time
- Preparing R&D claim financial calculations and liaising with both internal and external tax teams to ensure tax returns
- Identifying qualifying R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical and financial discussions with clients
- A recognised Tax/accountancy qualification ( ACA, CTA, ATT) or at least part qualified
- Proven experience of managing several projects simultaneously and clients' expectations with a track record of meeting deadlines
For further information on this Financial Consultant role, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com