West Yorkshire, England
£50000 - £65000.00 per annum + great bonus structure
5 days ago
11 July 2021
We are currently working with Global organisation with HO based in London looking for dynamic and driven individual to join their Group Finance Team where you will utilise your technical skill set as well as commercial mind set.
Are you fully qualified ACCA/CIMA or ACA ?
Although this is a permanent role we are looking to interview over the next couple of weeks so please do send me your CV ASAP if you would like to be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Responsible for the preparation and analysis of mid & end of month forecasts and the monthly/yearly financial results.
* Assist with the budget preparation process as directed for sales, production and distribution.
* Use knowledge and expertise of Microsoft Office packages, Business Objects and SAP to aid all areas of the business.
* Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analysis and cost controlling.
* Working with the business systems and IT, ensuring that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
* Partner with the team, by managing all weekly and monthly financial activities related to forecasting, planning and reporting.
* Ensure that ad-Hoc information and analysis is developed as required to support the achievement of the company's strategic and business goals. Internal Reporting:
* To produce, analyse and interpret information at summary and detailed level covering sales, pricing and profitability performance for all key accounts.
* To provide support to Managers regarding volumes, margins and delivery costs by way of monthly reports over varying timeframes including analysis of sales, margins and profitability by channel, customer and product and performance comparisons to budget.
* Develop, maintain and distribute cost centre reports to budget holders showing comparison to budget per month and YTD, investigating discrepancies where required. P
* Management of SAP costing module following set process to a strict timetable of events in order to produce monthly Cession Price listings.
* Interrogate and interpret large volumes of data.
* Develop and maintain relationships with other departments.
* May be involved in creating and executing test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of projects in order to validate the solution design.
* Analysing supplier pricing relating to logistics costs.
* Regular forecast, budget and monthly account preparation for submission to Head Office finance teams.
* Management of aged debt through the production of detailed account reconciliations.
* Reviewing of customer performance against contracts.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.