£46000 - £55000 per annum
10 days ago
11 November 2020
Financial Disputes Lawyer
NQ - 2 PQE
Leading law firm - Bristol
Top tier team
Join a leading law firm:
- Top tier disputes practice
- Work alongside major clients in the banking sector
- Receive exceptional training to build upon your skills
- Friendly working culture with good working hours
Your role as a Financial Disputes Lawyer:
- Work on a variety of banking and mortgage litigation cases
- Handle matters including defended and sensitive reputation cases, breach of duty, fraud and breaches of contracts/mandates.
- Provide strategic and commercial advice for a range of contentious disputes and claims
- Be actively involved in business development and have client interaction
In order to succeed as a Financial Disputes Lawyer, you will be an ambitious individual who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has a good knowledge of financial services litigation or alternatively general commercial litigation knowledge
- Has trained with a leading law firm
If you would like any further information about this role or would like to be considered as a Financial Services Disputes Lawyer please get in touch on 020 7269 6342 or email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.