Financial Modelling Manager - Top 10 Accountancy Practice
Up to 70,000 + bonus & benefits
Do you enjoy working across multiple Advisory projects, with real diversity?
Are you looking for a step up in your Financial Modelling career?
Is agile working important to you?
Upon joining the firm, you will enjoy:
- Unrivalled agile working, only required to be in the office for meetings and ad-hoc events.
- One of the best Advisory departments in the London market, working on some exciting projects cross-sector.
- Working closely with clients to produce the best possible deliverables.
- A fantastic work-flow, offering great job security and ensuring you are constantly engaged.
- Participate in Business Development and Marketing activities, to drive the business forward in this area.
The role requires you to, amongst other things:
- Lead Financial Modelling projects from start to finish, with minimal input from above. Building complex models from scratch.
- Review simple models from other departments (Corporate Finance, FDD, VDD etc.).
- Take an active role in furthering network in the Financial Modelling industry.
- Participate in the development of junior members of staff, teaching valuation techniques and giving general guidance.
If you are an experienced Financial Modeller who has experience in a similar environment, holding Manager status for a minimum of 6 months and are a qualified accountant, please apply now. Please contact James Thompson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02072696365 to register your interest.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.