Financial Regulatory Disputes Lawyer - Silver Circle
- Have you worked on investigations for financial institutions?
- Would you like to work on high value matters with a multi-jurisdictional element?
- Are you interested in the prospect of joining a firm offering a clear path for progression?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading global law firm who have instructed us on their search for a high-calibre financial regulatory disputes lawyer to join their team.
This particular firm offers a full service in London across dispute resolution and contentious regulatory services including acquisition and leveraged finance, derivatives, asset and wealth management, DCM, securitisations, structured products and several more.
This firm works on matters of significant value in both financial terms and of a high-profile nature. Acting for the world's leading investment banks and funds offers high quality and market-leading work.
This firm offers fantastic prospects for progression with a clear career path framework outlining expectations and objectives for associates at all levels. We have placed multiple Associates with this firm and feedback has been positive, expressing an enjoyable working culture.
The successful financial regulatory disputes lawyer will likely have:
- A strong academic record
- 3-6 years post qualification experience
- Strong experience handling disputes and investigations matters in the financial services sector, as well as knowledge of the investment banking industry
- A commercial approach and a comfort with regular client contact
To express an interest in this role, please get in contact on 0207 269 6332 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.