£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Kate Bramwell Green
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Newly or Nearly Qualified Accountant to join a Top 10 firm's Outsourcing division as a Financial Reporting Senior. With organic growth across all services lines, this opportunity is ideal for an Accountant who is seeking professional and personal growth with a clear career path in place. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of the company's values and they have clients which rival those of the Big 4, allowing this opportunity to enable you to work a challenging and varied role whilst still having a great work-life balance.
Financial Reporting Senior Responsibilities;
- Preparing statutory accounts for UK subsidiaries of large international groups
- Group consolidations
- Working in line FRS102, FRS101 and IFRS
- Managing and reviewing the work of trainees
- Review of iXBRL tagged financial statements to ensure tags are appropriate and have been applied correctly
What's great about this Top 10 firm:
- Work from home / flexible working
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Clear and structured career progression
- Virtual social events included quizzes etc
- 25 days holiday and TOIL for overtime worked
- Paid overtime up to Assistant Manager level
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Life Assurance 3 x salary
- Group pension
- Flexible benefits programme
- Private medical cover
What you'll need to apply for this Accounts Senior role:
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- 3+ years' experience working in a UK based accountancy practice
- IFRS experience from accounts or external audit background
- Strong communication skills
- Cloud Software experience
INTERVIEWS ARE TAKING PLACE ASAP!
This Accounts Senior position is sure to put your career on the right path! If you would like to find out more or apply for this Accounts Senior role please contact Kate at Pro-Finance on 0207 269 6363 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.