West End, London
Kate Bramwell Green
7 days ago
11 February 2022
I am actively recruiting ACA or ACCA studying Semi Seniors for the Financial Services outsourcing team of a top 10 London accountancy practice, offering hybrid working (office/home).
What is great about this top 10 firm?
- Salary of £30,000 - £37,000
- Full study support for ACA or ACCA
- Agile and Flexible Working
- Private Medical
- Group Pension - 4% to 6% Pension
- 25 days leave with possibility to buy leave (up to 10days)
- 3 X DIS
- Income Protection 50% of salary
- Flexible Benefits
Working with an exciting Financial Services client base, your role involve:
- Working with varied portfolio of Financial Services clients
- Preparing statutory accounts under UK GAAP and other relevant accounting frameworks
- Completing month end close procedures for larger more complex clients
- Preparing management accounts, VAT returns and payment runs prepared within the team
What will you need to succeed in this Financial Services Semi Senior role?
- Studying for ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Previous experience within outsourced accounting function
- UK GAAP and IFRS
- Corporation tax, income tax, VAT, PAYE, CoSec procedures and applications
- Knowledge of FCA regulatory rules and returns
If you have strong communication skills, experience working with FS clients and are enthusiastic and focused towards achieving results, this is your perfect opportunity to step into a Top 10 firm! Please apply for this FS Accounts and Outsourcing Semi Senior role today or call/email firstname.lastname@example.org / 0204 549 9944
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.