£400 - £500 per day
4 months ago
Financial Systems Implementation Accountant, £400 - £500 per day (Umbrella), London | Remote
For a well-known youth charity, we are recruiting a Financial Systems Implementation Accountant to lead the change and improvement project to the finance systems including the PO and online authorisation of invoices, the system for reimbursing expenses and the update to the fixed asset register. This role will also support other projects including the increased automation of current financial processes.
- Lead on and coordinate PO / invoicing project from scoping to UAT, user training and go-live
- Own and manage specification, procurement, and implementation of new expenses system
- Develop and own project plan including key milestones, testing, training, and data migration for fixed asset system upgrade in Access Dimensions
- Process-map all end-to-end finance processes for all projects
- Review organisation use of current functionality in Access Dimensions and recommend and implement more effective ways of working
- Review other finance processes and introduce automation and efficiencies
- Work in conjunction with the Project Manager and delivery teams and work in collaboration with eh transformation and change teams to ensure projects are delivered to time and budget
- Manage monthly project reporting
- Track record of delivering complex finance systems projects
- Track record of implementing or upgrading Access Dimensions and other MI systems
- Advanced Excel
- Qualified Accountant or QBE
- Ideally project management methodologies including Prince2, Agile or MSP
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Change management, project management and implementation skills
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.