£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
30 days ago
23 October 2021
Finance Systems Analyst: Permanent. £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits | London
For a global FS client, we are recruiting a Systems Analyst. Reporting to the Finance Systems Manager, the Systems Analyst will work heavily on developing and using VB and SQL scripts, dealing with error messages and uploads for multiple data reconciliations. The role will support business systems and all users including the Purchase Ledger System, Expenses System, General Ledger and Trading Platforms. The role will work alongside the Finance Systems Manager to manage the prepaid card programme and will support a wide range of ad hoc and project support work including IPOS. SUN Systems, Infor Expenses, Tableau, SQL, and Chart of Accounts (COA).
- Lead the Bank Prepaid Card programme financial reporting including daily VB scripts, posting journals, reconciliations, and allocations
- Maintain the IPOS system, managing the structure including new business units, users, items, and approval matrix. Month-end revaluation and uploads of sub-ledgers
- Infor Expense System management, including adding new users in SUN and Infor Expenses and configuration changes.
- Run VB script, producing Tableau reports backup for expenses payments and compliance reporting
- SUN System management, including setting up new users, Chart of Accounts, Bank Accounts, Suppliers etc.
- Q&A new user set-up and maintenance. Daily loads (SQL) and mapping of new accounts
- Part Qualified CCAB (or equivalent) with very strong experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, and Visual Basic
- Experience using SQL and Visual Basic to reconciliations and processes
- SUN Systems, Infor and Tableau experience would be desirable
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.