City of London, London, England
10 months ago
Do you want to work across a variety of high-profile clients?
Are you 0-3 PQE looking to work autonomously?
Would you like to join a supportive team who encourage professional development?
- Award-winning working culture with supportive management
- Focus on professional development with legal and business training available to all staff
- Opportunity to work from home
Working for this Magic Circle Firm will entail:
- Advising on the financial elements of a wide range of corporate and commercial issues
- Advising on acquisition, leveraged finance, structured finance, as well as debt capital market transactions
- Growth to be able to manage or supervising a team of associates and trainees
- Building rapports with a variety of clientele
- Advising on bank lending
A successful Financing Associate will:
- Have 0-3 years post qualified experience in a leading city, regional or international firm
- Be able to demonstrate vast legal and commercial knowledge
- Have a strong academic background (minimum of a 2:1 at university)
- Can be adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Have broad exposure across a variety of high value transactions
Pro-Legal have a longstanding relationship with this Magic Circle firm who are currently looking for a financing associate with 0-3 years PQE to join their growing team.
Interviews are being conducted now so get in contact as soon as possible on 0207 269 6353 or Jordanne.email@example.com