£23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + + Competitive Benefits
6 months ago
Fundraising Manager (Community & Events), 12-Month Fixed Term Contract, Maternity Cover, Kent, Charity, £27,000 Pro Rata
- Are you a community fundraiser with experience in developing excellence in donor management and supporter relationships?
- Do you have a background in expanding and developing a community events fundraising portfolio?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic charity who help to improve the lives for vulnerable individuals?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a historic Kent based charity. They are seeking a talented Fundraising Manager (Community & Events) who can use their skills to help devise a community and events fundraising plan that is in line with the charity's current strategy. This is a maternity cover Fundraising Manager (Community & Events) with an estimated start date of October 2020.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Maximising income generation by managing and developing the charity's fundraising portfolio, expanding the donor base and developing excellence in donor management and supporter relationships
- Building and developing community fundraising relationships
- Providing excellent stewardship and help to all supporters
- Developing and managing income from a varied community events programme
- Creating new income streams with innovative new fundraising ideas, events and activities that will encourage engagement
- Monitoring the performance of fundraising events and use the findings to help enhance future prospects
- Attending relevant events and give talks and presentations about the charity's work to raise their profile
- Supporting the marketing and communications department with designing any written materials
- Providing excellent management of existing fundraising activities whilst actively seeking new business opportunities and partnerships
- The events program which includes, community events, special events, mass participation events, challenge events and third-party events
- Ensuring all supporter information is GDPR compliant
- Deputising for the Head of Fundraising in their absence where appropriate
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- A successful track record in community fundraising and events
- Manged and developed an existing fundraising portfolio that supports income targets
- A background in creating new income streams via exciting new community fundraising ideas
- The flexibility to work some irregular hours when required
- Knowledge of fundraising databases
- Strong relationships building skills
- Excellent writing skills
If you are interested in applying for this Fundraising Manager (Community & Events) role, or in learning more, then contact me on:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.