£15000.00 - £17000.00 per annum + + Competitive Benefits
3 months ago
Fundraising Manager (Trusts & Foundations), Part-Time (2-3 days a week), Kent, Charity, £17,000 PA (£27,000 full time equivalent)
- Are you a trust fundraiser with a background in utilising a relatively new portfolio of trusts and foundations?
- Are you experienced in producing high quality applications to secure significant income from grant-giving trusts and foundations?
- Would you like to work for a fantastic charity who help to improve the lives for vulnerable individuals?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a historic Kent based charity. They are seeking a talented Fundraising Manager (Trusts and Foundations) who can use their skills to help devise a trusts and foundations fundraising plan that is in line with the charity's current strategy. This is a part-time Fundraising Manager (Trusts and Foundations) role (22 hours per week).
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Establishing the charity's trust fundraising pipeline
- Developing new opportunities for the organisation to achieve income through trusts and foundations
- Researching prospective grant-making funders and matching potential donors with the charity's programmes
- Drafting and sending mailings to small Trusts and Foundations
- Ensuring all supporter information is GDPR compliant
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A record of delivering successful individual applications for funding from trust applications
- Previously secured significant grants from trusts and other grant-making bodies
- Several years in a professional trust fundraising role
- Strong relationships building skills
- Knowledge of fundraising databases
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience of growing an income stream
If you are interested in applying for this Fundraising Manager (Trusts & Foundations) role, or in learning more, then contact me on:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.