£85000 - £110000 per annum
5 months ago
Silver Circle Law Firm - London
£85,000 - £110,000
Join a Silver Circle Law Firm:
- Top-tier Funds team
- Work alongside market-leading Partners
- Busy team
- Average team member length of stay 18 years
- Genuine development and progression
Your role as a Funds Lawyer:
- Work on a variety of fund-related matters from fundraising and co-investments to fund finance and asset manager house advice
- Advise fund managers, executives, and investors across all funds sectors and on the full life cycle of funds from structuring and formation to investment and close.
This opportunity to become a Funds Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and commercially aware individual who:
- Has at least 18 months years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Prior experience of fund formation, IPAs, launching closed-end funds, as well as handling matters from start to finish is essential
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Funds Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.