City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus Scheme
7 months ago
Funds Tax Manager - In-House
£55,000 - £65,000 (Dependant on Experience)
Would you like to work for a top global investment management firm?
Do you want a role that is varied and rewarding with room to develop and progress?
How would you like to take on a role that is immersive and hand on, with very little compliance?
What's great about this In-House Funds Tax Manager role?
- You'll be working as part of a fantastic in-house tax team, that is well run and highly valued.
- You'll be working for a company recognised as one of the UK's top investment management firms.
- As a Funds Tax Manager, you'll be working with a range of clients in varying sectors to advise on investment distribution strategies.
- The team work to keep compliance responsibilities to the absolute minimum (no compliance preparation).
- You'll receive excellent progression opportunities and the chance to enhance and further your own career.
- Beautiful modern offices in city centre location with excellent transport links.
Your Funds Tax Manager role will include:
- Working closely with front of house to advise on product development and investment strategies.
- Assisting with any tax queries concerning fund structure and asset classes.
- Assessing and advising on tax risk management in relation to investments.
- Working across multiple jurisdictions, in particular European countries and USA.
- Ensuring that all work is compliant to internal procedures, policies and frameworks, and meets AEOI.
What do the current Tax team think:
"Fantastic environment to work in. Working alongside dynamic, intelligent individuals. Great opportunities to develop and progress. Autonomy and flexibility within role"- taken from Glassdoor
What you'll need to be successful in this Funds Tax Manager role:
- Be either ACA, CTA or ACCA qualified (or close to completion, study support offered).
- Experience in either asset management, financial services, or practice.
- Technical Tax knowledge and experience.
- Be analytical with good attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and communication, as well as being driven and organised.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + days off for charitable work
- Private medical care and gym membership
- Daily lunch allowance and subsidised in-house bar
- Flexible working hours
Please reach out now for more details or apply to be considered for this impressive Fund Tax Manager position, interviews being held over the next few weeks.
Joanna Jennings - Pro Recruitment Group
Direct Dial: 0207 123 5057
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.