City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
7 months ago
Job Title: Funds Tax Advisor
Location: Central London
Look no further! I am representing a world-leading independent asset manager, recruiting for a Funds Tax Advisor, dedicated to alternative and long-only investing.
Are you bored of the same thing day in day out?
Do you want to join one of the world-leading asset managers?
Have you been waiting for some autonomy in your role?
The role as a Funds Tax Advisor will be an opportunity for a great step into in-house, or to those looking to for something similar. With a very competitive bonus scheme, this role does not fall short on any benefits. An in-house bar, optional breakfast and lunch and fantastic social events to name a few. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys going to work and being part of a fantastic team all in one.
The Role of a Funds Tax Advisor:
- Overview of all tax affairs of the investment strategy solutions provided by the firm. (All business units)
- Ad hoc advice on product development across all business units.
- Assist with tax related queries concerning fund structures and asset clauses.
- Assist with oversight of tax risk management.
- Ensure all investment products meet AEOI obligations, as well as assisting with compliance of AEOI technical queries.
The Global Head of Tax describes their team as 'a diverse team' and goes on to mention how employees are largely free to progress as fast as they can keep up. With employees presenting developmental aspirations, who have been supported by management in meeting these goals. The successful Funds Tax Advisor will join an awesome team, being integrated from day one, in what the team describes as the perfect place to progress and grow.
A Successful Funds Tax Advisor will be:
- 1-4 years' experience in a tax or finance related role.
- Technical tax knowledge.
- Newly or nearly qualified ACA, ACCA OR CTA.
- Experienced large asset manager within in-house or within practice undertaking investment tax advisory and compliance is an advantage.
- Be motivated, self-driven and excited by an operational role, which involves changing priorities.
- Be a strong communicator with organisational skills, capable of communicating with a large variety of people at many different levels within the firm.
- Possess strong team working skills, with the confidence to challenge current practice.
Interviews are taking place now for the role of a Funds Tax Advisor, don't miss out this amazing opportunity to join a fantastic firm. Get in contact to begin interview process on 0207 269 6361 or email email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.