General Practice Partner
£90,000 - £150,000
Are you looking for a Partner opportunity within an ambitious accountancy practice with huge growth plans?
Would you like to be a salaried Partner with a bonus based on both company and individual performance?
Are you a General Practice Senior Manager looking to take a step up within your career, or are you a sole trader with a fee following who is looking to join forces?
This impressive and fast-growing multi-office accountancy practice is looking for a new General Practice Partner to be located within their West Sussex office, with potential for the role to be split between the East and West Susses offices if preferred. Having recently gone through a rebrand, this firm is becoming well known in the market and having met with one the firm's recently promoted Partners, it is great to hear about the firm's growth plans and recent successes first-hand. This General Practice Partner role is the perfect commute for those travelling in on the Thameslink/Southern rail or by car with free car parking for all employees.
After recently acquiring a new office, the company boasts impressive growth plans with the proposal to double in size over the next 3-5 years.
Overview of the Firm
- Clients range from sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, predominantly OMBs and SMEs, across all sectors with turnovers £0.5m-£20m
- The East Sussex office focuses primarily on Business Services including; cloud accounting, payroll; statutory accounting; management accounting and bookkeeping, and corporation tax compliance; specialist tax planning services
What is great about this General Practice Partner role?
- Option to join as a Junior level or an established Client Facing Partner
- Bonus based on firm performance and individual performance
- Flexible and Agile working policies
- Regular social events following quarterly company updates
- The perfect time to jump aboard and drive the growth of the firm
If you would like to hear more about this exciting General Practice Partner opportunity and have a confidential chat, contact me today on 0207 269 6353 or firstname.lastname@example.org