General Practice Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
- Are you looking for fast progression within a firm with ambitious growth plans?
- Are you ACA or ACCA qualified with some portfolio management experience?
- Would you like to join an inclusive and outgoing team?
This 5 Partner accountancy practice has impressive plans to double its turnover in the next few years and is looking for your help!
Support this brand-new office's inspiring Partner who was rewarded with his Partner promotion after only 3 years with the business!
Why work here as a General Practice Manager:
- There are no barriers to career progression within this role.
- You will support a general practice portfolio with a fee income c.£250k, review and prepare statutory accounts, management accounts, personal tax returns!
- There are no audit clients, so no overnight stays or excessive travel will be necessary
- Clients vary across sectors with turnovers from £10k to £8m, reporting in line with FRS102 and FRS105 and using CCH and Xero software.
- Free parking is available, so this General Practice Manager role would be perfect for somebody who is looking to cut down their commute and work locally.
"If you are looking for a gratifying and varied role with future Partner prospects, then I am proof that it exists" this quote came straight from the Partner himself!
If this advert has caught your attention, and you want to find out more about my client, the General Practice Manager role and the benefits of working for a growing regional firm, don't hesitate to get in touch; contact Jordanne Napier at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6353 to discuss the position in more detail