Global Mobility Advisor - 3 Months Temporary
£26.27 per hour via umbrella
Are you looking to work for a global organisation that is dedicated to human rights?
Do you have global mobility experience?
What is great about this organisation?
- Large, international organisation, and registered charity
- Their work has been imperative to communities around the world
- Centrally located in Islington with ample opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of London
What is great about Global Mobility Advisor this role?
- Utilise your experience in an organisation that is currently going through a change project
- Be part of an international charity that is currently growing and is going through a busy time
- Be part of a culture which is constantly looking to improve and develop their staff as well as the communities around them
In this Global Mobility Advisor role, you will:
- Support Pension Administration
- Be a single point of contact for the relocation process including liaising with staff and candidates and relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with the HR Team to ensure the relocation goes smoothly
As Global Mobility Advisor, you must:
- Have experience in global mobility
- Have experience being part of a large team
- Have pay roll or pension experience
This organisation is looking for a Global Mobility Advisor who is ready to hit the ground running within a friendly firm. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and excellent communication is required at both written and oral levels.
I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please apply to the advert or get in contact with Jessie ASAP on or 020 7269 6344 or email email@example.com
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.