A Big 4 firm are looking for Global Mobility Tax Manager to join the team and aid their growing success. The team provide global mobility tax advice to a broad range of clients from FTSE 100 companies to start-up firms. The role is very advisory focused, as the team outsource compliance to a separate team.
- Collaboratively manage portfolio of clients with team
- Financial management
- Help develop business
- Project management
- Implement strategies to solve technical issues
- Focus on compliance issues related to immigration, employment tax, government regulations, traveller expenses and mobility policies
- Train, coach and supervise staff
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home options
- Staff are eligible to 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Buy/sell holidays
- Medical benefits
- Insurance benefits
- Plus an array of further benefits!
Don't miss out on this opportunity, get in touch with Laura now: 0207 269 6317 / firstname.lastname@example.org